1. 1. Yes if I should, no if I shouldn't

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank?:

Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:

This time around I've been in for about a month

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:

This time around 2 and a half months. The first time I was in for about 5 months

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:

I would like to assist in making SHG the elite sub battalion that we all have come to expect. I think that it's imperative to keep our knowledge sharp and our dueling skills sharper. I would also like to help make the battalion have more SHG only Sims along with more opportunities to train for our specific specialty. This can be attained with the right amount of tenacity and steadfast dedication that I believe I possess. I also want to see everyone who goes against a Shadow Guard say something to the effect of 'oh no' or 'please not the Shadow Guard' instead of when seeing that they are going against specific people. I believe that I can help make that into a reality. 

Leading by example has always been a strength of mine and I know that it would help to benefit the Shadow Guard if I were to assume the mantle of Shadow Guard Officer.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

I have experience with leading in many different facets of my life and I believe that the lead can benefit from those experiences because I'm the type that likes to anticipate what my higher up might want. I also have extensive experience with teaching others how to duel effectively and I have done so to deadly effect. I also believe I can assist with SHG only Sims, as mentioned above, and I already have some good ideas in mind for how I might go about that. As an addition to all this, I have no problem with enforcing discipline which can be a great asset to the lead as it would free him to focus on continuing to evolve our sub battalion.

Since this is a game, fun is key. With that in mind I would not only want to do the SHG only Sims, but also integrate fun twists to already well established Sims so as to keep the interest alive and well.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):

I used to be a Shadow Guard Officer under Greg as lead. Though I didn't spend much time in the position as I made Vice Sovereign relatively soon after, I did learn a lot about the leadership aspect of the sub battalion. At that time, only the Shadow Guard Officers and the Shadow Guard Lead could certify people for tryouts and we were a well oiled machine when it came to that and maintaining discipline and elite expectations. I think that those experiences will be an excellent asset for the Shadow Guard as a whole.

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF