d-5 App bob nice

bob the hater

Name Bob Nice.
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:562630008
Discord Name Dr, Freeman...#7408

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) Nu-7 PVT [OP] [JFE], GENSEC OFC Bob Nice

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- No warnings nor strikes. 

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to experience all of the branches of this server, I always wanted to see how Delta-5 works on this server, and wanted to join to have experience from different branches.  

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I will work my ass off, to complete my goal [high command or a warrant officer] I will never break any rules of this branch, and boost activity up within this branch and always want to know people too, of this branch, i always wanted to become a D5 when I ever join gaminglight RP, if this app dose get accept I will do my best to prove myself that I can do good within this branch, and i always wanted to see how the weapons works on D5, lol. overall I want to do more rping within this task force

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?: I do.

Edited by bob the hater

• Crunch locked this topic