2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:495272023

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks 

5. Current level: 67

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: 0

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Drizzle and Cardigan

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  I understand

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):                      I think I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job because I am very good at combat and active. I am in are have been in almost every combat branch on the server and due to that I have had a long time in combat. so I think having access to the juggernaut class would ensure I could deal with many threats in LCZ. also having the amount of health that the juggernaut I can help other security by tanking the bullets and I also have a riot shield which will help with that As well. I also feel the weaponry that the juggernaut has would help me better defend CI because I can easily mow them down with the Ares or when we are in close combat I can kill them with ease with the shotgun. I can also help contain SCP'S with the tranquillizer or by killing the killable SCP'S in LCZ. this will conclude why I think I deserve the juggernaut whitelist.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:      I would push him with the nova to make sure I don't hit others in the crowed of people.

13 hours ago, ZJ said:

+support, has been doing great from what I've seen

+support

Edited by timshafer07

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic