SCP-999 & Candy

Yamato

Lore name: Takao

SCP: 999 & the candy scp (forgot the number)

~~~~~~~~

Question/Idea:  Will the deadly candy effect 999 if 999 isn't reported to have hands?

Background research:   999 really likes candy. and if you take 3 pieces of candy from the bowl your hands will be cut off by the scp

Hypothesis: 999 would simply take in the candy and not be affected. .

~~~~~~~~~~

Observations: I brought 999 from safe class to item hall way where i then showed 999 the bowl of candy. Without any chance to give orders to 999 it proceded to devour half the contents of the bowl.  Upon this happening 2 hands fell from within 999 as if 999 had hands. further observation showed that a small portion of 999 had disappeared.

Evidence: [N/A]

~~~~~~~~~

Analysis/conclusion: It would seem that even if you don't have hands the SCP will create hands from a portion of your physical mass 

Was your hypothesis correct?: No

(This is a late log of a test that was conducted on 3/5/22)

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Overall Grade: 5/10

Lore: 6/10

SCP-999 certainly behaves as per usual, that blob of Jell-O sure is insatiable regarding it's sweets isn't it?

Creativity: 7/10
Good to see a test involving the two with good observations. 

Presentation: 3/10

This is still just a forums post, so -points for presentation. I understand there is something in the works to be able to "pretty up" tests, until then 
however, pretty bland. Additionally, not even a picture of the result? It would be nice to see supplemental media included.

Writing: 4/10

Points for grammar/spelling, however, there isn't much substance to be garnered from such a short log.  

Overall Notes:

Don't be afraid to punch out some more words and if possible try and include some form of media representation (i.e.: photos, videos, drawings, etc.).
As always, I look forward to your future tests and endeavors!

Research Assistant Manager | Epsilon-11 1LT  | RRH Guardian Romeo 25|

"Sic Semper Tyrannis"