SCP-999 SCP-012 Cross test.

Big Bob

@Rommel it says request access please change it!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

21 minutes ago, Rommel said:

Should be fixed

it has ty

1 hour ago, Rommel said:

i really like the format and colours used in the document i may not be research command anymore but i'll give you my personal rating

Aesthetics 8/10
; Could be improved but overall pretty nice looking

Writing 9/10
; didnt see any major grammar mistakes

Visual Stimuli 7/10
; not as many images as others but I do like that others try to add to many images to test logs and make them to cluttered my little nit-pick is that the images a tiny bit stretched

Final Tazza Score 8/10
; good job i really enjoyed reading this and be prepared for actual research CMD rating!!

(note to all research CMD; this isnt an actual rating about ya'll I just wanted to give new researchers my own rating on how it looks and spelling have a good time reviewing his document ~ Tazza)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.