Chaos Insurgency Application

Edenmane

In-game Name: eden

SteamID: 76561198081895838

DiscordID: eden#4663

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

I know more than basic amount about scp. I know a few scps and I have played on this server for awhile.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I love the idea of being the one to raid and take SCPs. CI would be a great opportunity to continue playing for the server and have new things to do. I would love to be more a part of the community. Working with the team and having fun while playing my role would be great, meeting new people and getting more involved. I like playing the opposition and would be a good change of pace.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have knowledge on the lore of SCP and I have been playing on and off for about 2-3 years on this server. I want to move away from security and it would be an amazing role for me especially. 

How active can you be? I can be on every day or two for at least one hour or more. I can be pretty active and if anyone asks for me, I will definitely try my best to come on whenever and whatever im doing.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes i have both. 

Edited by Edenmane

3 hours ago, Edenmane said:

I love the idea of being the one to raid and take SCPs. CI would be a great opportunity to continue playing for the server and have new things to do. I would love to be more a part of the community.

You havent met the word requirement i do suggest changing it if you want your application to have a chance to be accepted

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Reuqesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• Adam. locked this topic