Croc Officer app

Croc

What is your In Game Name? Croc

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Nicolle Case

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? week

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I know I am ready to be an officer. I have a lot of experience in these kinds of positions which is why I am making this. I am here to see if I can make our area bigger and better for all kinds of players to look up to us so they can be inspired to do better and even try to become officers. This also helps me gain more experience cause you can never have enough experience. I also have been doing a lot of tryouts and when I get a new mic. I will be doing a lot of sim and trying to help IF as much as I can. I would help with activity as much as possible and doing more sim’s and tryouts and make help with. I also enjoy helping where I can. Working as an Officer can take a toll. I do know this but helping people and making the area even greater than it is fun and an opportunity to help make more people feel welcomed or even make them look up to as role models.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]  I can assist in IF in active and Helping out NCO's Enlisted Agents. I can be a very nice person and understand what people need help with.I also have experience of being an officer in other servers i aso what to help where there needs to be help and if someone needs help I will assist them and I can be serious.i can help the NCO’s with ther tryout and i do may best to help ever where in IF and do more sim in if and with other battalions and i can be do more promoting and recommending people for the in enlisted agent so we can get more NCO’s to do tryouts. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so, explain.  I was a general on a server for imperial as well as playing as the Eighth Brother. I used to lead Death Troopers back then as well setting stuff up and assisting in building docs and showing people the ropes of their area’s to make sure they get the hang of it to make their time easier as either an Officer or NCO to Commander’s.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team?  I can bring activated and more sim i help the NCOs and  Enlisted Agents can be a good leader to and i like help out pelop in the battle and i can be Friendl.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  yes

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes

• Adam. locked this topic