Staff app - Denied

Bosco

1. What is your in-game name?: S Bosco

2. What is your steam name?: Catroar74

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:198804620

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, blackhawk, GTCK, ASL, those are the gmod ones. For gta rp i have ,CTS, CTA BSL, ANA.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? Mid 2021

6. What date did you make your forums account? Not sure a bit ago maybe.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Diamond user.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? image.png.96e3a46d66899c5441f8de4b262f07da.png

9. Have you donated? Yes a lot im diamond and have purchased many things.

No, but I plan on it soon

10. What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not anymore i left some because i wanted to become more efficent here and have more time

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): No image.png.96e3a46d66899c5441f8de4b262f07da.png

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I am very active (Can be on 4-8 hours a day sometimes more), also because I have a large amount of prior staff experience. Also because I know all of the basic admin commands such as but not limited to !freeze, !unfreeze, !god, !ungod, !cloak, !uncloak. I also believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have been around the community for almost two years as of now. Also because I am a kind, reserved, and patient person. I am also not the kind of person that acts quickly without any proof and/or evidence. I wait until the evidence arises and/or is given to me then I act. I can also be active on all platforms including Discord, TeamSpeak, The Forums (here), and In-Game. I am also good at doing basic GMOD troubleshooting when it comes to some common problems in GMOD. This is why I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator and thank you for your time!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring them to an sit, then I would freeze them if they tried to run away. Then I would ask them to stop cursing at me if they would not I would gag them and let them know that they would be receiving a warning for MRDM, then inform them they would receive a 5 day ban for this. Then I would contact an Admin+ to execute this.

PPD Commander

Delta Force Sergeant | HRT MSGT | FBI SAIC 
 USMS LSA

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 1 month.

Don't copy other applications.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC