Dylan's Resignation (Gone Wrong) (Gone Sexual)

Trout

Hello to those reading, I would first like to give an apology for my absence from the branch over the last month. I recently had some very sad family issues come up, which caused me to go on a long loa, and I have been having to deal with a ton of new college stuff that has had me out of the house. Now that I am back though I have realized that I just do not have the time to be a good member of command, and I do not want to take the spot in the roster from someone who deserves it more than me. I might still hop on the server to see people, but other than that I hope the branch continues to grow and prosper.

My mentions list will not be very long as I love all of you equally, but I must mention those I've known the longest in the branch.

ShinSpin- Honestly dude if it weren't for you I would never have joined the branch, I still remember following you around when you would go on MMF and just play music running around.

Bulborb- Honestly one of the funniest branch members and you don't even speak, that's what I call true talent.

Biggie Cheese- Honestly kind of crazy to think that we originally joined the branch the same week, I still remember how mad I would get when we were fighting over trainer of the week. 

John Jenkins- Another amazon dude who joined around the time I did, you were honestly always just a supper fun person to be around. Your sense of humor is amazing dude keep it up.

Also to all of those in the branch that I got to train for maintenance, feel free to go break all the rules it won't hurt me anymore. (Please don't actually do that I trained yall better than this)

So this is my final goodbye for now, have fun everyone 

Dylan out 

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

• Giga locked this topic