Chaos Insurgency Project : Armageddon

Scooty

Below is a project that I dumped numerous hours and days into so that I can truly show off my creativity and such to R&D personnel. Thank you for viewing : )
Project link : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MEMFV_DTFiYs1Q0RVg8LyGN86xA9RmiA5fcKaNjfTl4/edit?usp=sharing 
(Best watched in slideshow because there is slide transitions for better detail.)

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Overall Grade: 95/100

Creativity: 25/25

Idea was pretty creative and it was clear you put a lot of effort + thought into the idea.

Writing: 25/25

Don't see any grammar errors and writing made sense + flowed nicely.

Presentation: 20/25

The colors + font choices were a little hard to read. General rule of thumbs to know are that to use either a light text color on a dark background or a dark text color on a light background and also use Sans Serif fonts when possible since we are reading this digitally and therefore makes it easier to read. 

Lore: 25/25

Lore seems pretty reasonable and creative! Since we have no current lore on 7598-GL you seemed to fill the gap nicely!

Notes: Great job on your test log!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

Well Done Scooty, Truly Amazing.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png