making a D-class look at a picture of the light

Ruby Da Cherry

In-game Name: MaskFilm

Idea: Take a picture of the light SCP and show the D-class

Basic Description of what you will do: Take a picture of the light and show the D-class the picture

Hypothesis: D-class will go insane

Observations (can be a video or audio): N/A

Detailed description of what happened during the test: We turned on the light SCP I then took a picture of the light (while turned around) I then handed the camera over to the D-class and see what would happen

Conclusion: D-class was perfectly fine 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No the opposite happened

Edited by MaskFilm

Demetrius Bemetrius

17 hours ago, MaskFilm said:

Idea: make a D-class look at the picture of the light

Basic Description of what you will do: Take a picture of the light and make the D-class look at it and see what will happen

Step 1: get the D-class into the CC 
Step 2: take a picture of the light while turned around
Step 3: give the D-class the camera and look at it

Hypothesis: After showing the D-class the picture they didn't feel anything 

Why? I Really Want To Know🤔

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Official Scoring System

grade: (Postponed)

Total: 0/25 

Creativity: 0/5

Usefulness: 0/5 

Writing: 0/5 

Presentation: 0/5 

Realism: 0/5

Notes: Please refer back to the format for MR test logs. When the test if reformatted please repost for grading.

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

Official Scoring System

grade:B

Total: 20/25 

Creativity: 5/5

Usefulness: 4/5 

Writing: 3/5 

Presentation: 5/5 

Realism: 3/5

Notes: Great test, one thing that I look for when reviewing tests are detail (i.e. what did the D-class say, how did the SCP react, etc.). Now, showing a picture of 096's face would have caused a breach, so again detail how the test was organized, so the reader doesn't take it out of context. Please speak with HMR when you get the chance.

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

|RRH Tango 63| CI RND AIN Rusty BSA192 | EOI | Head Medical Research | DHFTO |

spacer.png 

17 hours ago, MaskFilm said:

Since it was a new SCP I thought I'd use a 096's Photo/Video thing (I don't know what I would call it)

I See👍

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png