1. 1. Should I Be allowed to become ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Inmate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107023033 

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: Roughly 3 Weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): I have one from when i first joined the serverimage.thumb.png.b0fc99bbc96764882c0e92aa90cb461c.png

Why do you want to join event team? The Reason i want to Join ET is so i can help the branch that i am in with setting up PTs, and also so i can help contribute to events that happen on the server

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I strive to stay with in the guidelines of the job that i am performing and if i am unsure if something i am about to perform i ask if it is with in the guidelines of that job

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am not familiar with ULX but i am willing to learn and become familiar with it

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event I could create would more pertain to maintenance. It would be either bathroom toilets/sinks flooding the room or a pipe has clogged and busted. The goal for the event is to fix the issues before they become much worse and completely flood the bathroom or possibly cause issues with other utilities within the area of bathrooms such as the lights or the doors rusting shut/open.

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.  :Sun Tzu

-/+ Support leaning to -

It might be cause I mostly play during the off hours but I have no idea who you are.

Event is creative but could be a lot better

I believe you should play a little bit more before making a staff/et app.

Good luck though!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥