Frozen's Officer Application

LordMcQueefySnuff

What is your In Game Name?

Freak

What is your In Current Rank?

Special Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Frozen Circuit

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

2-3 weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I believe I'm ready for the responsibility that comes with the position, I think as an NCO I've already proven my capability as a clear speaker in tryouts, a reliable soldier in events and a perceptive leader with an intimate knowledge of advanced military tactics. But I'm not done there, with this position I can utilize and develop skills that will take Inferno's identity to the next level. My simulations will push our enlisted to their limits, keeping them fit and attentive and in line with the expectations every other battalion has for IF. I can promise you under my command, every member of IF will be prepped and loaded for battle at any moment. The enemy could strike at any time and IF will anticipate them an hour beforehand. What makes inferno squad so special is our unique sub-classes, currently I don't believe there are enough sub-class members and I don't believe the new enlisted are even aware of their existence. It's important we maintain a comfortable amount of sub-class members who can work together cohesively to create a stronger overall unit, I will ensure this via simulations.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]

As previously stated, I will be actively hosting simulations and tryouts, making sure our ranks are healthy physically and numerically. Keeping tabs on enlisted is very important to me, their first week is usually how they decide whether or not they're staying in IF and feeling as though they're being paid attention to and are doing the right thing as well as their achievements being acknowledged for potential promotions or simulation rewards. I like to believe my best asset is my loyalty and how far I will go for others, so this shouldn't be an issue for me. Should our ranks inflate beyond that possibility I will suggest to other officers that they should keep tabs on those I'm currently unable to.

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.

There have been multiple occurrences where I have been the highest ranking IF online and during those times I took on the responsibility of leading any enlisted who were currently without orders. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 

My ability to think on my feet is an asset to roleplay, I've led almost every interrogation involving IF on the ISD and I'm able to quickly extract needed information from characters and unplanned roleplay. I've recieved feedback from interrogated individuals commenting on how fun the interrogation was for them and that they would do the RP again.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by LordMcQueefySnuff
Emboldening the questions for readability
  • Like 1