ShadowPLs ET ApplicationAccepted

ShadowPL

In-Game Name: ShadowPL / Pathos

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:113509587

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 11-Months to a Year. joined around February.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Epsilon-11 PVT (I know this may seem as a turn-away).

What is your timezone?: GMT+1 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes I do, I've been an Event Team Member on this server before.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9-10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers. Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 

Warn 1: Exploiting Sit Glitch to get through CP - April 1st / I haven't read the MOTD on how to break doors on 5208, so I used the sit glitch to get thru the CP.

Warn 2: RDM (Killing another Class-D) - October 10 / So what happened was I was standing on the edge of the D-Block Elevator and when the Elevator was coming up I didn't see the Class-D come up under me so he thought I goomba stomped him which led to the RDM warn. 

Warn 3: ARDM - May 21 (Police-RP) / So what happened was I randomly shot an FBI agent which led to the ARDM warn.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally feel that I should be given a chance again to become an Event Team Member, due to my experience as a Previous Moderator and Event Team Member. I have been both of those on the server before, so I feel like it gave me enough experience to re-apply again since I have returned to the server around 3-4 Month(s) ago. I absolutely love finding myself in Roleplay situations, and that's what the Event Team is basically all about, creating Roleplay Events and other fun things to provide a friendly and fun environment. Creating Roleplay situations was the coolest thing I have done on the server, especially when people joined me. 

I have created some Events that well... weren't definitely the best ones, however, I have re-read the current Event Team Guidelines multiple times, and I personally believe that no huge mistakes will happen during my events again and that actually, well, enjoyable for all of the Branches. The next reason why I should be given another chance in the Event Team is because of my Activity and Community Dedication, although my Activity hasn't obviously been the greatest, I am mostly online during off-hours because of my GMT Time zone, I would love to create a fun environment for people online during off-hours because mostly nothing special is happening during off-hours. You'll most likely see me more Active on the Weekends due to me simply having more time to be online. I know a lot, and basically, most of the ULX Commands due to me being (as previously mentioned) a Former Event Team & Staff Member. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A Backrooms event. I would use the huge ET room (or the sky on surface) To create multiple levels, with no collided floors leading to other levels. I could have the other ET Members roleplay as the creatures found in the Backrooms.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?Yes, I have!

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My personal favorite SCP is SCP-457, he's quite interesting to me, and it's interesting on how he was even created in the first place, but well, that's the case with most of the SCPs.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Heart-Eyes 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥