Steam Name:

[GL] Abumi

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:125882381

What is your discord username (Ex: Jayden#9452):

Cjjjj#2415

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

How often are you on Teamspeak?

I am on TeamSpeak daily for at least 3-4 hours a day.

How often do you use Discord?

I use discord very often and am always watching for notifications or important pings.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

One of the many reasons I would like to become support is in order to be able to provide the player’s a great support experience. I know personally if I am invested into a game or gamemode and something goes wrong, having a great support team only helps enhance players’ enjoyment. In addition, I believe I am great at actively listening to my community as I a staff member and I am always willing to help whether that is within sits or roleplay scenarios. Another reason is I that I have a calm and neutral personality I do not hold bias nor get emotional and let my emotions take over my decision making. I always view the issue logically and if challenged I have a foundation of knowledge to help towards a quality resolution for our players in the community. Lastly, I have always been a very giving person I stop at nothing to make feel people welcome and accepted into the community and I would be able to effectively translate that into the support team role.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

“Hello, my name is Abumi and I am one of the supports here to help you today, what seems to be the issue you are running into and how can I help?”
 if Its evident that the player is not having a great day or is feeling angered I would reassure them and let me them know I will do the best I can to make their day even a little bit better.

Edited by (GL) Abumi