THE CANDY M4N

Topic Title- Appeal "Failed Advert" Warn

Warning Appeal - "THE CANDY M4N"

Your In-game Name: BOS Chad Anderson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162134112

The admin's name in-game: Jack Simmons

What warning did you receive: Failing to Advert

When did you receive this warning: 1/29/2022

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was AFK while in the sit, but contacted Jack Simmons after words and discussed what happened. I car jacked someone and did /advert carjack and forgot to put the name of the car owner in the advert. 

Why do you think this warn was false: Overall, I now understand that you have to put the car owners name in the advert when carjacking. I sadly was in the middle of making dinner and my oven timer went off. This caused me to be AFK for the admin sit with Jack Simmons. I learned later after the incident that this rule was implemented to help eliminate people to spawn stolen cars. After talking with both Billy and Jack about this situation, it is clear to me that If i wasn't away from my keyboard at the time of my sit, this would of most likely have been a verbal. This was an honest sloppy mistake.

Evidence the warning is false: I sadly do not have evidence on this event. 

Ok so, I had a ticket that was against you for Failrp. Then I continued to look over an video someone was streaming to me over discord, it showed you get in the car then advert Carjack (Not before entering the car) then only adverting Carjack instead of Carjack (Car owners name). I could not of let you off with an verbal due to the amount of warnings that you had regarding Failrp and a couple others.