• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:Zigmund

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:105070768

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):Diamond

How many hours do you have on the server?: Around 840

What is your general knowledge on the rules?:Yes

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):9

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I want to be apart of the team so I can prove my leadership to the server and the team.I will make sure that the server moves forward in the team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good time playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and the team. I will make sure that I use my time as a member to make the branch better and move it forward with its recent changes.Overall I should be accepted for my work, dedication, andleadership skills that will thrive within the team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would like to do an event called "Red Dawn" I want to base it off of the movie red dawn. I want everyone to be on there normal duties and I will have a couple people in the server help me by becoming event jobs. Once we have decided to start I will set a alarm off and a advert letting people know the Russians are raiding. We will send 5 teams of 2 people at different parts of the map and there objective will be to take over the central SS building kidnap the president and take him back to the USSR. I will then all PD will rush to the SS building to protect the president and the event team members will be given a APC type vehicle and they will make a attempt to catch the president, All Event team members will have 3 life's before they are unable to return.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 3:40-11:00

Saturday and Sunday:all day

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?Yes

Edited by Zigmund

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png