ShadeY Trial App - Denied

Jack Smith

What is your in-game name?: ShadeY

What is your steam name?: GL ShadeY

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:581877224

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Atm im EVT but atm i dont have any experience i would love to be trained

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
'roughly' year ago i dont know which time im sorry maybe on the same day i maked my account

What date did you make your forums account?
May 26 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
https://gaminglight.com/store/profile.php

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

20220124204130_1.thumb.jpg.c3d0ed18ac7e44fada2417567dede09d.jpg
Have you donated?
Yes for plat won the terminator and idk any more

What rank are you applying for?
Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No sir 

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CET

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think i deserve the rank because i love moderating this server and want to make sure that people would not break any server rues and make sure the follow MOTD guide and that if they break any rules i will make sure to let them know and verbal warn or actully warn them if needed and to make sure no hackers or rule breakers dont break any rules in our MOTD and ban hackers etc that break many our rules also if we use communications and teamwork we will keep this community and our members safe from rule breakers or hackers. When there is a new member to our community ill be there to help with every qeustion they will have and get happy community members in this community. I Will enforce all off the rules and keep watch on everyone that breaks. Also when we get all off the rule breakers warned or banned they will make sure that we wont be forced to be missed with

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Firstly i will mute them or gag them and explain the story to them and when im finished i will might ungag or unmute to see what they have for a story then if they keep curse i will gag and warn them for mass RDM and staff diss if needed

Edited by Jack Smith

+1 

Been with this guy since we were both starting out as SNRs which grew to LCPL and CPL, then it became EVENT team which was very recently..the last teamspeak interviews for EVT and we both made it! just a good head on this dude and a very fun and enjoyable time on the server when you are gaming with him. I see him on the server everytime I am on as well so very active! 

Goodluck Shadey!

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC