Cookie's Application (R&D)

Cookie_Gaming

In-game Name: Cookie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180389708

DiscordID: Cookie Gaming#2687

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) 

I know very little what Chaos Insurgency R&D can do, I know two things they can do brainwash and force people for testing. I find those two things very hilarious and I would enjoy those two things very much but I feel like there is a lot more for R&D and I feel like  I would enjoy most of it. I'm an open book I feel like I would enjoy most of R&D and it doesn't matter where ever I go in R&D, I feel like I would enjoy even the boring parts of R&D. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? literally nothing, I got interested in R&D because Sullivan was answering my question about R&D and I thought giving it a try was worth it. If I get to accept my goal it isn't becoming command or whatever, my goal does enjoy my time in R&D and maybe make some new friends in the process.

How active can you be? week days 5 hours max, weekend days at least 10 hours 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

🍪Supreme Leader Cookie🍪   🍪Ex Admin🍪 🍪Old GENSEC SM🍪

OLD ACCOUNT- Cookie__Gaming

+soup

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Aceepted.

Welcome to RnD! Please get in contact with any FTO/Command to begin your training!

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

Hello here is my Discord just HMU if you haven't gotten trained and I can train you! DemiGodRaymond#6957

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}