False Warn- Denied

Watto Roblox

Hey! I was told by Kitty to make a false warn request on here. I logged back on and had two separate warns from Pittman. One was for Player disrespect and the other was for player disrespect/ LTAP. I did do player disrespect once but I'm confused why its there for LTAP and there is a 2nd warn.

I was on a ride along with some people a disrespected one player and ill admit to that but I didn't even know they were making a sit. So after like 20 mins of them driving around aimlessly I had to get off to do some stuff. I didn't see an issue with disconnecting at all. I also only disrespected one player so I'm confused why there is a 2nd report there in the first place. I totally get like rdming a player then logging off to LTAP or something along those lines but like 20 mins had past since the incident and I wasn't aware a sit was being made or that even that there was precedent to call one. I suspect what happened is the sit was made after I had logged off or something and they just gave it to me because they didn't realize how long it had been but that still doesnt explain having two warns for the same thing.

I appreciate you reading this. Honestly most of the time I wouldn't report but I found out warns don't go away. And  I have alot of warns from 2018/2019 when I was still new to Rp and didnt understand alot of the rules since this is the first rp server I ever played on. Lemme know if you have any other questions.