Nu7 application

uhhh_idk

In Game Name: Flamelogi
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 76561199171120215
Discord Name (Bread#0001):jOse#3450
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):Nope i do not
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): uhh unsure sometime last year near mid-late year like jun-oct around there

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):I would like to join Nu-7 Becuse overall it just seems fun and would be a fun experience another reason id like to join is to assist in recontaining SCP's ensureing that SCP's dont escape fight the CI and sarkic ensureing that they do not get far when attempting to get either D-class or breach SCP's. aswell as i would like to assist the Special forces. i can be pretty active like 2+ hours a day and maybe like 15-20+ hours a week due to personal stuff it will increase to like 30+ a week. i can also be a fun player make jokes etc

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):Nope

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):Sec i am a OFC

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes i do

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): No nobody did

Edited by uhhh_idk

• Piller locked this topic