• yes
    • no

What is your In Game Name?

Scott

What is your In Current Rank?

Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Drago Fury

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
12/6/2021

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

Inferno Squad has become one of my favorite battalions since I have joined IF I try to help the battalion to make it better. Both the content of the duties/responsibilities as well as the people in Inferno have been some of the most enjoyable and exciting things about playing on the server. Becoming an officer would mean that I would get to help improve and enrich the experience that others get from this battalion so that hopefully they have just as great of a time as I do. In addition, becoming an Officer in Inferno Squad would mean that I would be able to challenge myself in a new and fulfilling way. people like me as a officer in SF I was a SL. Inferno Squad is a completely different battalion that I hope will provide me with new and interesting challenges that will help me prepare for my future on Gaming Light. Finally I want to become an Officer in the Inferno Squadron I have past experience at leading because I was part of SF as a SL my time taught me how lead people and people really like me in SF and like the people I meet in SF and IF.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

There are a plethora of ways that I can help IF with this rank. The first and foremost of these ways is to make sure that every single Agent that crosses my path both understand both their duties and responsibilities, but will also know how to efficiently deal with any problem given to them. I will do this both by acting as a role model for all Agents, but by also disciplining anyone who acts in a manner that could bring shame or disorder to the Squadron. I will also not give up my NCO duties of tryouts, making sure that I am either encouraging an NCO to do a tryout or if necessary doing them personally. Lastly, I will ensure that Inferno Squadron is always staying busy, either by hosting trainings or SIMS, if there is enough people to do the SIM I will also allowing other battalions to join in to ensure that our relationships with the other battalions of the ISD stay positive and professional. 

How many strikes do you have? 

None.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

like helping people in IF and others battalions, I will try do much SIM as possible. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes I do

• Rice locked this topic
  • Rice unlocked and locked this topic