Cecil's ET ApplicationAccepted

Cecil Stedmen

In-Game Name: Cecil

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:1:65369818 

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 2 Weeks

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: CI RND: Initiate Inspector, CI Military: Sergeant First Class

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8. Justification is as follows: I have a relatively solid understanding  of all the major well known SCPs and a decent understanding of most the GOIs within SCP Lore but would likely need to read more into GOIs or tales depending on the event being planned out.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I have a lot of StarwarsRP gamemaster experience from a long time ago, but was over 2+ years ago so not sure how relevant it would be due to my quality of events back then being not so great and I can't even remember the server names anyways. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 8. I play gaminglight daily, typically for the whole day.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 2 now since MilRP warns got removed (had 3 from MilRP). Which I'll explain each and also send a link to my warns.

10/13/2019. LTAP. Warned by [GL] Chief. Explanation: Tbh I prolly rdmed someone or something and then dipped, this was so long ago I can't remember.

10/13/2019. RDM x4 | Bringing D Class into Research Bunks | FailRP as Dr Bright. Warned by ToxicTrevor. Explanation: Also happened a longggg time ago but I am 100% betting I incinerated D Class as Dr Bright. Again, check the date and see it's from a long time ago, I was a total minge in the short time I was on back then before leaving for a while until my return in November of 2021.

Link to Warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198091005365

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well, I am going to be honest. I don’t have a lot of recent experience when it comes to Event Team/Gamemaster stuff as most of my past experience was long ago and not really anything I’d call good enough to call experience. However, I do believe that despite my lack of experience in this stuff, I would be an excellent addition to your event team. Why do I think this? Well for starters, I have shown myself to be a creative person on the server. If you look at the test logs I post, you’ll see I have been able to create creative and interesting situations through testing alone. I am also very willing and ready to learn about all the tools needed to master the craft of creating events. I understand I don’t know much about the tools used but I believe if given time and training, I can become an excellent gamemaster who can think up creative and fun events that people across the server will enjoy. I also know 2 years ago I was a complete minge during my time on SCPRP but I firmly believe I have changed significantly during my time on both Gaminglight PoliceRP and Gaminglight SCPRP, I have developed an excellent reputation as someone who has professional and can be trusted with the various powers that an event team member has. I hope you consider everything I stated here and see that I’d make an excellent fit for your event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

A call comes in to the highest ranking person on site from the logistics department stating that their transports are in dire need of repairs and will be making a pit stop near Site-50 and that they need Site-50 to to hold an SCP at their facility (OOC About an Hour or Two) until the transports are fully repaired and fueled up. The SCP in question is SCP 263 "Cash or Ash" a TV that when turned on will commence a gameshow asking 3 questions about things nearby such as the history of the building it’s being housed in or in the case of being housed within Site-50, it’ll ask questions pertaining to Site-50. Get them all right and the participant will win a random prize of varying values. Get any of them wrong and you’ll be burned to ash! Research will be allowed to freely test on it as long as someone level 4+ supervises in the rare event a question involving anything clearance 4+ is brought up. Once an hour or two passes OOC. Logistics Department will come back and pick up the SCP and ship saying their repairs are complete

While it’s not anything huge, I believe it’s a simple and fun research oriented event that should create enough buzz to be interesting while not causing significant problems for the facility while being relatively easy to pull off.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have.

What is your favorite SCP? SCP 001 KingPogans Proposal. It creates a very interesting concept in my eyes. As if either the foundation, or chaos insurgency fall; then a ZK class scenario (end of reality) will wipe out the whole universe. Basically preventing the foundation from truly eliminating the Chaos Insurgency under threat of a ZK class scenario and also forcing the Chaos Insurgency to comes to terms with the fact that the foundation must always exist as well.

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
Minor change to the event section, just added a sentence at the end and fixed a minor grammar issue

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support

Quite active and dedicated member to GL. I would love to join you in making events.

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥