Butter's Security Juggernaut Application

Butter

1. What is your in-game name?: Butter

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:573293263

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 1 day.

5. Current level: 65

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8 

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No. 

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Assassin and Jack.

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes I understand.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I think i deserve access to the Juggernaut job for Security because with the extra health and armor I could be more effective in combat with the increase of defense I would also be more effective in combat because with the new and better weapons I could kill or do more damage to D class CI and SCP's so I can deal with them more effectively and with much more swiftness. Also with the tranq I could use it for SCP  939 or 682 to deal with them when they have low enough health. And the job also brings some grenade so if CI raids or if D block is on partial lockdown then I could use them to their full potential. And finally with the job giving me a heavy shield i could protect myself and other Security around me from any snipers in D block and also from any CI.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: Nova

• Star locked this topic