2. What’s your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:242468326

3. What is your Rank: 

MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received: 

5. How many warnings do you have on GL: 

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you: 

6-7ish

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words): 

OS has been something I've wanted to become for a while, before I had to resign a few months ago due to a major surgery I ended up having to undergo I played non-stop in order to eventually be able to apply for this position. Thankfully now that I have returned with no problems such as my past ones I believe it is the perfect time for me to apply as I want to help the future of maintenance now just as much I wanted to a few months ago. If given the chance to prove myself to the branch I promise I will not disappoint as this is like a second family to me.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this:

I would first try to communicate with the trainee to return to the training room, if this does not work I would give them a DNT and use the /demote command if they refuse to switch off of the trainee job.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation:

If this was still possible I would tell them to stop and then keep an extra watch on said players, as well if other commands are on I would warn them about it, if they continued I would give them a strike.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps:

My first course of action would be to attempt and explain to the Junior Maintenance what rules they were breaking and give them a verbal warning, however if they continue I would give them a strike which would get them removed from maintenance as JM have a one strike policy.

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

4 hours ago, GL Nerd said:

+Support
- Toes

Also I bet he painted his fingernails!

+soup

• Like 2

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

ACCEPTED!
Speak to HCMD for your training.
Welcome to Maintenance Command!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Star locked this topic