Suspine's Ban Dispute- Denied

Suspine

Steam Name:  Suspine

Ingame Name: Suspine

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76865063

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I haven't been on the server in a few years so I used /report to ask if saying "N***a" was allowed in RP and the console automaticly banned me. The reason why I asked in report was to see if it was allowed or not prior to me rping.

+/- support (leaning -)

Would need staff to check what he stated at the time of ban to determine if it was a genuine question or if he just tried to do a racist advert. He has multiple warns and bans for racism + mass racism so not really inclined to believe his side unless staff check and find he did attempt to ask a serious question.

Link to this persons warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198113995855

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

17 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+/- support (leaning -)

Would need staff to check what he stated at the time of ban to determine if it was a genuine question or if he just tried to do a racist advert. He has multiple warns and bans for racism + mass racism so not really inclined to believe his side unless staff check and find he did attempt to ask a serious question.

Link to this persons warns: https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198113995855

Need to see log records before I decide on + or -

given the player’s history of racism warns/bans, seems unlikely this was an accident. 

7 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+/- support (leaning -)

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

20 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support 
i totally understand why u are appealing it BUT it does say it in our rules not to say it

Thanks for the input; however, Doing so in /report did not have a negative impact on anyone as I was not using it as an insult but rather a question in an RP situation