My mensiversary...

guyt2030

This is my first whole month on the server.

I've risen through the ranks to an SF Officer & I've enjoyed every day of it - I've met some amazing people & had some great experiences!

I went from being the worst Transport Pilot in the history of SF to (arguably) on of the best, training a new wave of Cadets - I want to continue building a good reputation here as this has been the best 'community' I've ever had the pleasure to be a part of!

I want to give a quick shoutout to some of the great people I've met who have really made it gold...If you're not mentioned it's probably because I've forgotten your name but not who you are!

Star Fighters

Kuria / Brand / Jabronie / Darby / Josef / Donovan / Manjini - also to anyone I trained! all you guys in SF are honestly a great bunch! TOO MANY TO NAME

Medical

Bubb / Hex - Whenever i go to medical I always leave with a giggle...

Naval

Steeley / Nunni / Joe D / Zilla / Joe 1 / Visaan

IJB

GAAAAAAAAZZZZZZ - keep it up mah dude!

Shock

Ya'll get a bad rep but honestly you've all been great to me

Death Troopers

I can't say your names...but you've caused many a lol for various reasons ❤️

Inferno Squadron

Rice - never a dull day when you're around...

High Command

Seaman - thanks for all your support it's been greatly appreciated - for someone who never even played an RP server till i joined here you showed me the ropes & gave me many an opportunity to either crash & burn or rise to the challenge THANK YOU.

Odin - Thanks for all the interrogations they keep me on my toes 😉 

Edited by guyt2030
  • Laughing 1

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

Congrats on your first month cant wait to see you around more hope you had fun and will keep having fun on gaming light!!!

Note: IJB on top, we're also down to do sims 🙂

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."