SCP-049-2 and SCP-009 Cross Test

Vuitheirt

Lore Name: AR Vuit
SCP: 049-2 and 009

Question / Idea: To see if the instance of SCP-049-2 had an immunity to SCP-009.
Background Research: Looking into 009 I found no evidence of testing on subjects that are deceased.
Hypothesis: If 049-2 has a natural immunity to 009 would it be possible to synthesize a treatment or cure from it. 

Observations (What Happened During Test): The control reacted as previously seen when touching 009, turning into a red crystal within a few minutes of touching it. When touched by 049-2 I did not see any evidence of 009 at first but it within a few minutes you could see the red appearing throughout the subjects body.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: The Red crystals coming out of the bodys.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): Even though it may have took a little longer SCP-009 still worked the same way in a deceased (undead) subject as a live one.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No but whatever causes the 009 infection may have a harder time infecting a deceased subject instead a live one.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM