1. What is your Ingame Name:Tony Dellegato

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:547067356   

3. Rank: FM Experienced Medic    

4. Time on server: 6 days     

5. Total strikes ever received: 0     

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0   

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Zack/Zarl  and Consario    

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: mostly a 10 im on every day 

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I am quite experienced in combat as I was a d class mobster main and CI main so i am pretty squared away with that aspect. I am also a experienced field medic I know how to preform common and uncommon surgeries and check ups since the new map change I have familiarised myself with the map so I know how to get from A to B in an instant when I am needed. I have quite good leadership and Teamwork skills which I can put to the test throughout the day to keep the foundation running swift and smoothly. I am experienced in a wide range of skills from recontaining any Scps too therapy or surgery when needed.      

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I would take priority and continue to heal the E-11 CPL till he has recovered then I would go with the E-11 to assist in the fight.                       

+Support

He's really good combat wise and he got some knowledge of the facility + combat in general

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

Application Denied
User was removed from Medical.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Adam. locked this topic