Hello Everyone! This is My First Day

samparker4123

Hello! I'm a game lover and I usually play CS GO. I'm not new in this game but my skills are not polished. My most of the time spends in my 4Life Indonesia company where we have a tournament of CS GO on the Yearly basis. This shocks me a lot and force me to take an interest in this game that is why I joined this community to enhanced my gaming skills. Can you all help me to learn this game in an efficient way?

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Of course we can!

What server are you playing on,SCPRP ,ImperialRP or PoliceRP?

You should know that 90% of guns in the armory, even though they’re never used, are pretty good and viable in all situations.

Also, guns have a stupid amount of recoil but high damage, all you need is to be able to control the recoil and have good aim and BOOM, now you’re a god at pvp

Btw, if you’re planning on donating, I recommend you to get at least Riot shield and bronze.

If you need help on how to join a certain branch or the staff team, don’t be afraid to ask

Good luck!

Just now, Diz said:

What server are you playing on,SCPRP ,ImperialRP or PoliceRP?

Also if what you needed is help with CSGO, I can’t help you with that

Edited by Diz
  • Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

Welcome to Gaminglight im sure people will be willing to help you out no matter what server you want to. I hope you enjoy playing on the servers. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."