Level Job suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nyxus_PR2

What you want to see? -  A VERY Heavy level job that would be called "Military 4 Star General" Level 130-150. Weapons would be a Heavy AR like a M60 and Heavy sniper *cough DF Barrett*, 130 armor, reason why less armor is because more gun. Of course those weapons shall be decided by SMT along with level and playermodel.

Why should we add it? - For high ranking people who spent money because they dont have time and those who have "too much" time, a way to show off, like the King of Kings

What are the advantages of having this? - People wanting to play more to get more levels.

Who is it mainly for? - Very high levels.

Links to any content - Playermodel https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2659607667&searchtext=, 14 mb

Edited by Kosh

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+Support

I like the idea of this. The only thing is that DF has exclusive access to their explosive weapons so you couldn’t use the DF Barret on any class.

Also, maybe provide a link to a model?

• Like 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

+/- Support

-  +Support yeah could see this happen weather or not be super high level of 130-150 odd and maybe make the salary of that job $500-$1500

-  -Support not have the DF Barret as that’s exclusively for only the Department 

- +Support Although adding to that maybe the Job could have 3-4 Primary weapons and a secondary etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator