dark kirb's Event Team ApplicationDenied

dark kirb

In-Game Name: Net

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:13476759

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum/None

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 6 days

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC LCPL, RFM M

What is your timezone?: CST (Central Daylight Time)

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8 (i have school)

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): None

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I am very active (when im not at school) and I usually get on in the afternoon which is my opinion, the most active time.  I have some ideas that I would not be able to do with my normal boundaries, but with event team I can bring those events to reality.  I can be patient and do small things like take sits that are little problems, like dealing with a engineer that needs to roll, while the big boy admins can deal with the big stuff, like rule breakers and RDMers.  I can bring help to my colleagues (other event team) with events that they need assistance with.  My somewhat good creativity can bring awesome events to the players of Gaminglight and make them happy.  While I might be not well known, I can bring some respect to people of the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  SCP-882 is contained and transported to Site-50 after a raid against the Church of The Broken God and is submerged in seawater and stored in the Temporary Euclid CC.  The Church of The Broken God then is angry that the Foundation took the Heart of the Broken God and for revenge they raid the foundation with 3 people, with one a LMG, a shotgun, and a AR.  They each have 350 HP and 800 Armor since they turned themselves into mechanical machines to prove their loyalty to The Broken God.  If they find D-Class along the way, they can take them in order to turn them into machines.

Ending 1. The Cultists manage to breach 882 and gives them metal to become a huge machine (has 2500 HP and has 5000 armor, it is equipped with a minigun if possible) that if MTF doesn't manage to contain or neutralize the machine, the facility must be nuked in order for humanity to live.

Ending 2. The MTF successfully neutralized the cultists and 882 is transferred to another site that has a containment chamber for it.  If the MTF searches the cultists, they see they are apart of a special force called the Broken Ones.

Ending 3. The MTF manage to capture the operative(s) and L4 attempts to interrogate them.  If the succeed, the operatives will tell them about the broken ones and their leader "Robert Bumaro" (this is a time where the foundation didnt know that).   As soon as one of the operatives say the name "Robert Bumaro", their machine parts shut down, killing them.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-1322. I like it due to the simple but underrated concept, portal between dimensions that are similar to our world and there is a foundation in both worlds.

Note- my discord is "dark kirb#7736" and thank you for your time.

-Support

-6 days...
-missing 150 words

-Event is pretty much just a CI raid but with Sarkic

You only have 6 days on record and not many people know you, if you want to be Event Team you should probably wait until you have more time on this server and more experience in the server.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:02 PM, Other Colt said:

-Support

-6 days...
-missing 150 words

-Event is pretty much just a CI raid but with Sarkic

You only have 6 days on record and not many people know you, if you want to be Event Team you should probably wait until you have more time on this server and more experience in the server.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 12/3/2021 at 5:32 PM, Diz said:

- Support

I have no idea who you are
You’re relatively new to the server

You didn’t put 150+ words (Use word counter)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.