Bluedragon's RRH Application for Guardian

Blueidk

In Game Name: Blue/ Bluedragon

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:569994986

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 WO, E11 LCPL, CI RCT | Former ranks : E11 1LT, Nu7 WO,  SEC SM, CI SGT,  D4 CS, HSU, PWD, HRD

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Hoovy

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 1 warn https://gyazo.com/bfbebae675a04dae4f6e9d49329c1f00

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: The past year of my time in Gaminglight, I've always wanted to join this elite branch. I've always seen RRH and seen how well they perform. Most of the time, I've seen RRH always complete their mission no matter what. Protecting the best of the site and working with them would be an honor. RRH would provide me freedom that almost no other job could grant me. RRH to me is one of the greatest honor anyone could have and I wish to have that. RRH is something I always hoped to have and knowing RRH are well equipped, it's why I should invest time on here.

Why should we accept you: Why RRH should accept me is my experience,  devotion, and discipline. During my time on here, I've gained ranks that are entrusted to people who truly devoted time and effort. I had reached E11 1LT and head of recon division. During that time, I'd say I performed very well and  shown leadership. I had also became D4 and did my best in E11 until I left due to personal reasons. In Nu7 I was WO and HSU, I did pretty well and got along with others. My experience, shows my skills and my ability to lead people. I'm confident in my combat skills but that's just my opinion. I believe I do well in the field of protecting VIPs. My prior ranks required me to adapt and learn to protect such VIPs. My aim is fairly decent not the greatest but rarely shoot any friendlies. I've learned to make decisions quickly and under pressure. I work well with others and rarely argue. I've shown great discipline in the past and rarely minge. I believe all these qualities would make me a great fit for RRH. 

I would love any feedback, good or bad. - Bluedragon

Edited by BluedragonE0C1
Rank update to D5 WO

Frfr

+ Support!

-you are a really good person
-experienced
-friendly
-I see you in games a lot of the time
-Pretty High Ranks

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

5 hours ago, Ruz said:

+Support experienced, trustworthy, good guy

BIG +Support

- Helped me in CI lmao

-Really nice and Friendly

- Also list ur former ranks so you don’t get flooded with -support 😕

- Bruh man thought I was British 😞

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

On 11/29/2021 at 8:33 PM, Ruz said:

+Support experienced, trustworthy, good guy

MASSIVE +support
It feels good to have blue back he is always on during late nights and early mornings with me
Perfect fit for RRH

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic