WARN APPEAL- Denied

braymccowan

Your In-game: Bray 

The admin's name in-game: Nicc 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):no

What warning did you receive:Fail Rp and Staff Dis 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.png.824a5e32fbc6bb3418e39adf9df30cb3.png

Why do you think this warn was false: Because First Of All The Staff Member Said i Broke Fail Rp For Respawning When Ems was in  But i Called EMS Whenever They were Raiding But i Still Called Ems And Waited the 3Min and The Staff Dis Part Was all I said was That When it was over Then i Said Staff Suck 

Any extra information:

+ Support for the failRP portion of the warn

In the MOTD it says "If EMS is online, you may not respawn if you were killed during a criminal activity/situation of some type (shootout, raid, etc.)". I believe that this is a gray area in the MOTD as it does not explain anything about waiting out the timer then returning. This was my fault and I believe that the FailRP piece of the warn should be removed.

If possible I do believe the staff diss warn is still warranted so keep that and remove the fail RP part.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

16 hours ago, King said:

+Support for the Failrp part but for the staff Diss part - Support don’t say staff suck

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major