MazuzaM's OS apply

MazuzaM

1. What’s your In-Game Name? MazuzaM

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:520927466

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 (1 was appealed)

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

7. Why do you belive you should be Maintenance Command? (100+ words)? I belive I should become apart of the Maintenance Command because Im very familiar with this server, I came in Maintenance with the idea that I wouldnt have ranked up since I never had the chance to play on Utility jobs, when I started playing maintenance my mind totally opened, a new prospective to see the server, not the bad or good fighter anymore, just a cool guy chilling with other members. 
Im a very active person, dedicated and can do some quality RP when needed, I had experience with Command when I was in R&D, I learnt how to be patient and how to treat "Mingy Enlisted personell". A thing that difference me from other applicants is the Idea that everyone should be treated in the same way, if Im command I would give a JM the same respect I would give an HOME or even DOL.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?
The first thing I would do is calling him back another time, if he refuses I would call staff or /demote him and put a 3 Days/1 week DNT for Mingery - Escaping from bunks as Trainee.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?
Depends by how serious are the rules he is breaking. You see a lot of people accidentally breaks defcon rules (Mentioned in 28/11/21 meeting) but I think its not always their fault, the first thing I would do is calling them back to bunks and I would see how serious is the situation, if the player is doing very bad stuff like breaching SCPs I would immediately strike and remove him, right after this I would put a DNT of 1+ weeks. If the player is doing stuff like giving armor with no armor stand I would tell him first of all what he did wrong, a revision of the rules then I would ask him who was his trainer/who told him he could to speak directly to them

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
  • Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

One thing I would like you point out is that in Question 4: You said you received 0 strikes in your time in Maintenance.

However, you did receive a strike from Dumptruck 13 days ago. Though it is appealed.

I won't specify the strike but you should probably edit that in. (Ex: 1 Strike)

It's fine if you thought it meant "Total strikes you have now"

• Like 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+/- Support

• +Active
  • +Knows the rules and the SOP
  • -Quite new to maintenance
  • -Can be very mingy and not listen to higher ups

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

10 hours ago, Flixy said:

+/- Support

• +Active
  • +Knows the rules and the SOP
  • -Quite new to maintenance
  • -Can be very mingy and not listen to higher ups

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

ACCEPTED

You have been promoted at the meeting, contact a member of High Command to be trained.

Welcome to Command.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

• Loaff locked this topic