1. What is your Ingame Name: Sponge

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:0:52062904

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: 3 Weeks    

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 0

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Mary and Bison

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: I would say 8.5

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I think that I would make a good ACM because of the duties it takes, and that I am confident that I am able to fulfill those duties. They are more combatants than non-combatants, but they still take up the duty to heal the wounded, which is something I am more than willing to do. I have read over the ACM SOP, and I've been in medical before, so I believe that if given the position of ACM, that I'd do well in this position, and prove good help to the site when it is under threat.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?: We always place healing over combat, so I'd heal the E-11 first.

Edited by Sponge The Great

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

6 hours ago, Consario said:

(not the 10th question though-) 

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "not the 10th question though"?

Quoting word for word from the ACM SOP: "As an ACM, you should prioritize healing over combat."

Edit: And by me saying "First", I'd obviously go help them afterwards, though I left that alone so it emphasizes me prioritization of healing.

Edited by Sponge The Great

Player on SCP RP and Imperial RP.

• Shery locked this topic