Biggie Cheese ExD-173 Test#3

Biggie Cheese1

In-game Name: Biggie Cheese

Idea: To turn ExD-173 into eyedrops.

Basic Description of what you will do: I will crush up some of the remaining tablets from my last test and turn them into eyedrops by letting them dissolve into regular eyedrops.

Hypothesis: My hypothesis is that the eyedrops will activate quicker and be more potent than the tablets, hopefully negating some of the side effects, for example Dry eye (because they would be eyedrops hydrating the eyes).

Detailed description of what happened during the test:
I grabbed the remaining tablets from the medicine draw
I then instruct the D Class to keep his eyes open for as long as they can,
after this I put 1 eyedrop on each eye and set a timer for 10 mins in hopes the D Class would last that long,
7 Minutes into the timer I see the D Class rapidly blinking for a few seconds,
I asked him if he was ok and wished to continue and he insisted in me continuing the test so I gave him another round of eyedrops and started a stopwatch and waited,
unfortunately he blinked at the 4 minute mark and started complaining of his eyes burning and upon further inspection I noticed his eyes were bloodshot, squinting and yellow where the whites should be, at this point I ended the test and started treating his eyes by giving him regular eyedrops and giving him 15 cc's of ketamine to relive his pain,
I then directed him to the bed in the room across from us and let him take a nap for a few and sprayed him with Class A in his sleep and took him back to D Block.

Conclusion: The eyedrops were too effective compared to the tablets and couldn't be portioned out properly per usage and instead of removing any side effects it only added more, however it did remove dry eye it added a nasty burning sensation to the eyes and changed the look, potentially damaging their eyesight.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, they activated in the same time as the tablets which was pretty disappointing and they were to potent for actual field work.

What did you learn?: I learnt that ExD-173 should be kept away from the eyes at all times and only ingested through the mouth.

For my next test on this drug I will be turning it into an injectable version of the drug, hopefully removing the cons of the last two tests.
CREDIT TO NEW ROWPHIN

Edited by Biggie Cheese1

Official Scoring System

Graded by.

- DHMR Infinity Boot

grade: A+

Total: 22/25 

Creativity: 5/5

Usefulness: 5/5 

Writing: 4/5 

Presentation: 4/5 

Realism: 5/5

Notes:  bit short, I still do like it, keep the good work up! (use more D-class next time)

HARSHER GRADING BEGINS AFTER THIS

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

• Adam. locked this topic