Biggie Cheese/New Rowphin Non blinking drug

Biggie Cheese1

Medical Research Format
In-game Name: Biggie Cheese/New Rowphin

Idea: To create a drug that can be used against 173
Basic Description of what you will do: We will give the experimental drug to a D Class and lock them in 173 and see how long they can keep their eyes open for.
Hypothesis: They will be able to keep their eyes open for at least 5 mins.

Observations/Details:
Rowphin made the drug before i got back but it was a success
>Rowphin gives the D Class the new drug
> we then walk to 173 CC and lock him in there with 173
>Biggie Cheese closes the blinds
3 mins later we here a snap
>Rowphin opens the blinds to reveal 173 standing over a D Class courpse
>we then leave his CC and go back to medbay

Conclusion: The new drug works and can be used against 173
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: yes, however i do believe the D Class voluntarily blinked due to the pain in his eyes because of the drug
What did you learn?: That if used correctly 173 can be stopped by 1 person instead of 3 which means we can have more firepower somewhere else.
How Can This Benefit Medical?: By selling this drug to MTF and Gensec we can easily stop a 173 self breach, also with GOI we can sell them different versions of the drug which has the opposite effect and makes you blind for a period, this can help if GOI intends to capture 173 and they use the drug to do so.

Official Scoring System

Graded by.
- DHMR Infinity Boot

grade: A+

Total: 23/25 

Creativity: 5/5

Usefulness: 5/5 

Writing: 4/5 

Presentation: 4/5 

Realism: 5/5

Notes: Again, it seems to be a short test, Though I have not seen a test that does this, So this is Unique, It is useful for this, realistic as it does cause pain (nice touch). Writing and presentation were held back by it's shortness, Though if this is continued The Test collection may get an S grade. Good job guys.

If you have any questions about your test score do not hesitate to contact command

Former Security 1LT and DCHJ "40K"

• Adam. locked this topic