Should RX6 be an officer   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should RX6 be an officer

In-Game name: Burrito/RX6

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204420392

How long have you been in your current rank?:

2 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I have experience as admin on servers as well as an XO on another server. I also feel as though I've grown my leadership skills through assisting and guiding enlisted as an NCO

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be an officer for a couple reasons. First and foremost I want to contribute as much as possible to this battalion more than just doing tryouts. I want to be able to promote and reward members of the battalion for their good work and dedication. Second, I want to work alongside fellow officers to better the battalion as a whole and make sure we are always helping one another to become the best we can as a group. DT is more than just a battalion to me, it is a community of friends who care about and help one another and I want to be a part of making that possible for me and those around me. Welcoming enlisted with open arms and watching them evolve into NCO’s and beyond is my ultimate goal. Collectively, we can grow and expand to greater heights to earn our right to be called a Deathtrooper.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

What makes me stand out amongst others is my continued dedication to DT. I have and always will love this battalion and the people in it. I’ve set aside time for tryouts as much as possible to help us become more. I have spent countless hours just trying to make being a Deathtrooper a better experience for everyone. For me, just being able to see my fellow DT enjoy their experience on the server is enough to make me happy. I often get on when I’m not in a good mood just to talk to someone and get my mind off things for a bit. Even when I’m not in the mood to play the game, sometimes I’ll join the TS just to talk to enlisted and answer their questions or just talk in general. I feel as though I’ve shown that I am dedicated to this community and making it an inviting space for all.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I fully understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I do.

Edited by Bobby Boy

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297

+ Support

• Good activity on BattleMetrics
  • Has the respect of his peers from what I understand
  • Has made a good application
  • Apparently has former leadership experience on other servers - not that it carries much weight here.

Good luck!

ISB Director Orson Krennic
Imperial RP JMT | Head Gamemaster | Super Admin

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tqzphujjgqzjgbikpz

1 hour ago, M A N D O said:

+ Support

• Good activity on BattleMetrics
  • Has the respect of his peers from what I understand
  • Has made a good application
  • Apparently has former leadership experience on other servers - not that it carries much weight here.

Good luck!

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

• Frog locked this topic