Biggie Cheese ACM Application

Biggie Cheese1

1. What is your Ingame Name:   Biggie Cheese

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:616260174

3. Rank:    Medic

4. Time on server:    5 Weeks

5. Total strikes ever received:    0

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   4 ( its meant to be 3 because one got appealed )

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    Bison, Krushtav

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):    I am fit for Advanced Combat Medic because I am already in MMF which is basically the same but I heal instead of giving armour and I would also be able to protect my fellow medics when they are being chased down by CI, D Class etc, I would also be able to heal Gensec and MTF late at night due to being in the GMT time zone, this could be a big help as i usually see them being demolished in the early hours of the server. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?      The main focus of ACM is to heal people and assist in combat when needed, like Bio, MMF etc, so i would heal first and then join the fight