2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:431462612

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: 3 weeks

5. Total strikes ever received: 0, less gooo

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 1, NLR warn sorry about that 😞

7. Who gave you permission to apply:  Kruzchev and Infinity Boot  

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:  7 or 8

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): 
I have recently been interested in climbing the ranks in medical, I have always wanted to play an RP branch and I think I found the one I want to be in. It is evident that I am very interested in combative classes, seeing that I am a 2LT in CI Military and a SGT in MTF Nu7. I think I would be fit for ACM as I would not only be able to RP as a medic, I can also take down GOIs that are raiding the facility or D-Class that are rioting. I will also be able to feel useful when the site is lost, and be able to fight people without needing to be attacked first (such as the Field Medic). I understand that there are alot of expectations and responsibilities with this special job, therefore I will always attempt to follow the ACM SOP and make sure I follow important rules. I also understand that if I do receive the ACM whitelist, that can be stripped of the role anytime if I start to break rules or hard minge. I would also be happy to help the branch grow by showing a good example when playing on ACM, and hopefully recruit more people into the branch. Lastly, I will still carry out my roles as a Medic and not abuse the fact that I'm am a combative branch (and take over MTF/GENSEC jobs). Overall, I think that if I do get the role, I will certainly start to show alot more interest in playing the branch and will always dedicate myself to this combative class. 

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do?
This is honestly very dependent on what kind of situation is being presented. If Chaos Insurgency are proposing a dangerous threat (and are already in LCZ/D-Block), I would attempt to quickly patch up the E11 CPL and help out the A1 CPT as soon as possible. If Chaos Insurgency are small in numbers and are only in HCZ/EZ, I will most definitely prioritise healing the CPL first then helping out the A1. Also, I wouldn't just disobey and ignore the A1's orders when needing assistance, their status is high in the foundation so I would have to help out no matter what. 

Do I get brownies now?

Former: CI CPT SFTO I Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical | SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG