Knife's IF Officer Application

Knife

What is your In Game Name: Knife

What is your In Current Rank?: Special Agent

What is your Agent Name?:Alan Danner

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?: 10/22/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]: I want to become an officer to help this battalion grow, to shape it even better than it is right now and teach everyone how to be an IF, Im willing to dedicate myself to helping this battalion with a good intention, ive given a lot of time assisting the battalion as well as the enlisted as an NCO, and i believe im able to bring a lot to the table that would bring a lot of interest and positives to Inferno Squad.  Id love to set an example to all NCO and enlisted to help them reach higher ranks and benefit the battalion, i will put the best of my abilities to use for this battalion and make sure that Inferno squadron is led to the right path. My intentions are and have always been to help the battalion ever  since i joined, and i plan to prove that the best way i can 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words] I can bring a lot to IF,  i have a lot of leadership experience and know how to coordinate people very well, i also am very patient and have good teaching skills, I love helping people out and can help anyone interested in joining the battalion, im very good at overseeing and can help NCOs with their first tryouts for example. i can do  trainings and tryouts in a daily basis as well as Simulations and be very active on my role. Since joining ive also learned a lot about the battalion which could help me lead our troops very well and make sure all are organized the best way possible

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. ive recieved the role of Shock commander in another roleplay server, which taught me a lot about leadership and can use that knowledge for the better

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 
-Leadership skills

- Kind and friendly person

-Good teaching skills

-Good overseeing skills

- Very good learner and helper

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion): Yes

• SawickM locked, unlocked and locked this topic