Karii's Security Juggernaut Application

kari

1. What is your in-game name?: karii

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159228283

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks

5. Current level: 66

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 8

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: MAJ akrew10 and 1LT ICR

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): As a Security Heavy, I've been able to do pretty well and hold D-block alone for a while until assistance arrived, including against Class-D CCs. With the Juggernaut job, I'd be able to last even longer and be a strong last defense line against any problems within LCZ that may occur and leave me as the last one alive and most likely survive until reinforcements arrive. I have a good understanding of which weapons to use in what situations as well as how to use them most effectively, especially with shotguns and weapons with high RPM. In general, the Juggernaut class I may receive would not be used for personal gain, but to ensure the safety of D-block or LCZ in scenarios where it could be lost with 1 small mistake.

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: In this scenario, the Nova may not be a good choice as they are within a crowd of potentially innocent people. With that said, the guns I would use would be the CZ-75 if it's close range or the M60 while controlling my shots and not spraying. To make sure I'm achieving the highest accuracy, I would crouch while aiming down sites to make sure none of my bullets strayed into the crowd. Although tapping may not seem like a good idea, doing so at a fast but accurate pace is enough to deal with many issues that may come up.

• Star locked this topic