• Yes (Must Explain)
    • No (Must Explain)

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Orin 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176837362

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 weeks 2 days

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 17 (Permission from Will to apply) 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Hello again friends, It was brought to my attention that my activity was poor and guess what I did, improved on just that. Today I come before you once again to apply for the position of lieutenant in our great police department after taking some time to improve on my past issues. I believe that I should become a part of our great command team because I have many leadership qualities that would be desirable to our low command. I like to think that I am a good role model, and I propagate only positive ideas to everyone around or involved with the departments I am in. In life in general, positivity and welcomeness really is the key into people's hearts and minds and I aspire to use that in low command to inspire and invigorate all of our department members to do better. I do hope that this application lets some people really know what I'm all about, thank you for all reading!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Iancompallo

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

On 10/26/2021 at 7:43 AM, Killing.SKR said:

+Support
-Active (could be little better for)
-Professional
-Trusting

Orin have show that he is capable to get LT in PD.
he will be a good LT and hope to see more from him in the future.

badge.png

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 10/26/2021 at 3:43 PM, Killing.SKR said:

+Support
-Active (could be little better for)
-Professional
-Trusting

Orin have show that he is capable to get LT in PD.
he will be a good LT and hope to see more from him in the future.

badge.png