• No

Rank You are Applying For: 

Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Frish

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534043950

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 Months

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 1 (https://imgur.com/a/1V9AQYc)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): So I´m back with an application for Lieutenant, so why do I belive I should get promoted? I belive I´ve started to become more active the past few weeks and also have gotten a taste in command duties due to getting Low Command in SCO19. I´ve also come to notice that driving and aim are of course important aspects of being a good command member, but the most important skill to have are leadership skills and I belive I have those and can show them in practice. I always try to be first on scene and attempt to get the situation under control and keep it stable without it falling appart and start being chaotic. I´ve also improved the skill of telling if someybody is ready for example for SNR, such as seeing how they RP, drive and how much they can keep a situation under control. Like I said in my last application I have a smooth and consistent driving style which usually never gets disrupted and above average aim. With my leadership-, driving- and aim skills I belive that I´m fit for the command team. I´m eager to hear a response from High command to see if I get accepted or denied.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I fully agree to the rules set by High Command

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support 

Frish I love you man you know that you're a great guy and would be a perfect PD command fit, it's just I rarely see you on PD, and whether this be because of time zones or what I just never see you on PD. I want you to get this promotion trust me on that but you need to prove you're in the game first.

• Like 1

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

3 hours ago, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Previous Command member and was demoted down

-Not mature enough for command again

Sorry Frish it would be nice to see u in command again but I don't think ur ready yet

Yeah sorry 

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support

don’t see you on much you need to pick up your activity on a few things

• Like 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 10/21/2021 at 4:08 PM, GL Travis Sandman said:

-Support

-Previous Command member and was demoted down

-Not mature enough for command again

Sorry Frish it would be nice to see u in command again but I don't think ur ready yet

Activity too

• Like 1

-Support
-Active
-Professional (could be better)
-Shows Leadership (have not seen it yet good enough for PD)
-Mature
-Trusting (becous of past)

Frish just wanna say your great person and you will get it one day, Only you have not show me that you are capable enough to get PD-LC for now. also Driving skill and Shooting skills are not for LC that should already be done when your SNR. I hope to see more Leadership and Problem solver, try to check if PD is in TS and if there doing right things. Once you do more of that im glad to see you with us on podium.

Frish have not show that he is capable to get LT in PD.
he is a good SM and need some time to find  right way to PD LC, hope to see more from him in the future.

badge.png

• Like 1