SCP 330 test 3

Larf

Lore Name: Larf
SCP: 330

Question / Idea: If a Class-D picks up the candy by a crane and puts the candy in a bag, will the class-D still have his hands cut off?
Background Research: SCP 330 is a bowl filled with candy that when you take more than 2 candy your hands get cut off.
Hypothesis: I believe that the Class-D's hands will not get cut off because he isn't even close to the bowl nor is he touching the candy itself

Observations (What Happened During Test): The Class-D using the crane picked up 3 pieces of candy and put them in the bag, after which his hands were cut off.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli:

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results):It appears that The SCP's affect activates after taking 3 pieces of candy and not physically having 3 pieces of candy.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No

image.png

A Great Idea For a Test.

Personal Note: i would Love To See a Document About it With More Details.

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png