SCP-6057 THE EYE THAT CONDENMS EVERYONE

Avalon Levi

SCP-6057 THE EYE THAT CONDENMS EVERYONE

This SCP will be posted on scpwikidot to be Evaluated and be considerated canon after the final product is ready. This is the beggining of this SCP history many changes will be done till it is completed, its a prototype so dont get to excited it has many gramar errors and it not has a good format. can be made canon with a diferent SCP-number.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7Eh8c5ybzfXDV-r5zOOomvXlEoXj9tLV4CzR0l3ojA/edit?usp=sharing

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

it was an interesting story that need some polishing to it for exemple i think you should "nerf" it a little bit, you should make the fact that when they get the anomaly they should go work at keter duty (this is my personal opinion if you don't want to you can make it so they don't) and it seems as it is Rn it looks more like a 001 entity or a #000/#999 as they are the number generally associated with entity with extreme power or univers changing.

and as a little heads if you want to make it canon make another entity instead of the scarlet king or ask the creator of it cause its like a side story with major impact so if you make a direct counter to it without the consent of the one making the storyline it would most likely not be well seen( just my opinion)

and add more things its because new scp are with a lot of info even scp 6969 the joke is sex is well taught for a meme scp and detailed 

6/10 because its still in creation but looks good i general (this doesn't count as a real cmd grading cause im not one lol)

Great job hope to see more and im really hyped

Thank you for the coment.

You said: (this doesn't count as a real cmd grading cause im not one lol) but i dont nessesarely wanted a gradeing, would be welcomed trough, but you really made some good Points that i will add to this scp later, thank you again, this is exactly why i posted this on the forum to gather ideas to how make this scp in the best solid way possible overall, if you are Reading this please leave your ideas on coments they would help me grandly, and i would be gratefull, A good day/night to all of you.

I contacted the author of the scarlet king previously by the way.

Edited by Security traine

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png