bosster's potential ardm- Denied

bosster

Your in game name: FMBLICK Donnie Dicko

The player's in game name: Deputy Solomon 1K07

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:183878125

What did the player do: Shot my vehicle and damaged me for (what I believe) was no reason. 

Evidence (required): https://streamable.com/i5xsig

What do you believe should happen to the player: A formal warning

Any extra information:

Tactical said that Solomon may have code red me which would mean he could shoot and kill me. I don't believe this is what Solomon did and even if he did, I noticed that the code red is under the pursuits section, and I was not in a pursuit. I suppose my question is, if he is even able to code red me even though we were not in a pursuit, then does he have to advert it?

-Support

I was dealing with an armed individual fleeing from police when you entered the scene at which time you were being verbally aggressive towards the drivers. From my side it sounded like you also rammed into the other car and then rammed into me but obviously you only ended up ramming into me. If you would’ve just stopped I would not have shot you but you kept driving into me  so at that point I made you code red and I feel like if it wasn’t for that raptor you would’ve just kept going. I also feel like In most role play situations If you tried to harm or did harm an officer  like you did during this you would’ve been shot on site then too. Another thing I want to mention is  that when you got out of the car I swapped to my taser to arrest you but then you responded with action so that’s why you died after getting out. A staff member ended up agreeing with my POV on the situation in game but I guess you were unsatisfied with the outcome.

• Gaminglight Love 1

pdhcdepcomm.png