Inferno Squad IF13 Battle Report

Ceaser

=SECURE TO INFERNO AGENTS AND ISB=

Gold Roger IF13 Reporting In

Date 9/29/2021

Me and IF37 had just been interrogating a Stormtrooper for suspicion from Fake ID and had never been seen before. We had just heard in Comms for all troops to head to MHB for a Mission assignment from the ISB General Mel. We had just been done terminating the ST for being a Rebel Agent. During the mission debrief, we were assigned our priority to steal the data from the Date consoles. We landed at Endor and Immediately started pushing up to the consoles, Me and IF37. There were about 5 consoles there. Afterwards we had so much Data, some we’re allowed for us to see and some we’re redacted. Our task was complete and we moved to helping out the other battalions to win the Battle! There were 2 capital ships that appeared out of nowhere. They shot missiles at us. It was a whole massacre of the empire. Unfortunately, IF37 never made it out of the Blast. He was blown to pieces. Now it was just Me. I would have to Mourn after the mission has been done. I had seen some rebels from the trees. I activated the thermals to see where they were. Endor was really Foggy at that time. I ended up weakening one of them. I captured him for integration. I took him back to find some Info.

IF13/Me: What is your name and rank?

Unknown Rebel: I don’t want to speak to you, I want to speak to someone else.

I was the only IF interrogating

IF13: *Fails to Stab foot*

Unknown rebel: You really suck at tutoring

IF13: * Eye-gouges his eyes*

Unknown Rebel: *pain* Alright my rank is SFC and my name is Noneya!

IF13: Do you know any other Rebel base Locations?

Noneya: Yeah there's one in Noneya!

At that point I tried so hard to get him to talk, but he wasn’t being cooperative. I failed so many tortured methods until I burned him. He still did say anything but Noneya business. He was useless. I wanted to kill him. The ISB general Mell was also in the room. He told me to move on to the next rebel the troops brought in. 

ISB GENERAL MEL: You have about 3 mins left to get answers, You haven’t  got anything yet. If you fail this, Director Krennec will be disappointed in you.

IF13: I'M TRYING MY BEST I JUST DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING! This doesn’t happen to me regularly. I always get my answers but there's something up with these rebels.

General Mel: Just move on to the questions!

IF13: What is your name and rank?

The rebel had the same personality like the other one I just interrogated. I was enraged by these annoying rebels and I almost started using brutal force. I stabbed his hand.

General Mel: I want these rebels alive, do you understand me, don’t make them bleed out.

I tried my best but failed at these methods. I don’t know what was happening to me. Did I get Soft? I ran out of time and didn’t get anything. I failed to get info and the general took the rebels out of my hand. Another thing was that I forgot to give the Data to the general. But it was too late, he was already gone. Thankfully ID10 was there to help me deliver the data to his ship. While I had the data in my hands, I gave it to ID10 to give me some info about the data, and to not show me the redacted data. I later got Therapy after the mission. I paid my respects to IF37.

IF Report End.

==========================================================================

Edited by cardyskink4

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

=COMMUNICATION FROM IF 13=

=SECURE TO ALL INFERNO AGENTS AND ISB=

==Gold Roger, Signaling through==

=9/30/2021=

Right now I had just infiltrated an unknown cruiser. Me and other battalion troops came on to the cruiser too. We took a look around the cruiser and inspected what it was. There was a purge guard blocking something. This cruiser had some troopers from the ISD. We had just walked past the guard and entered the cruiser bridge. The bridge looks pretty cool. I looked around until I saw director KrennIc in the corner. This cruiser belongs to Krennic for some reason! None of us troops didn’t that this was his ship. The guard came on to the bridge and told us to leave the bridge. It was a Clearance level 5 only area. This ship came by when The ISB director came to our ship to show us the Dark troopers. We just wanted to see whom this ship belonged to. I was left behind in the cruiser. Thank god the cruiser had a drop pod back to the ISD. As I returned to the ISD, I went to go check out the Dark troopers that the ISB director came to show us. Now I'm telling you, these were mechanically made troops. I don’t know what kind of metal they make them out of. All the troops were at the SIM fighting against the Dark troopers to test how strong they were. The Dark troopers left the Sim room for some reason. We all went to go check on them, but the ISB director told us to not go after them. We ignored his orders. The dark troopers we’re malfunctioning and started attacking us randomly. We had to destroy them. We had just moved to Defcon 3. Our orders were to Capture the ISB Director. But somehow, we could never find him. He slipped past us while we were fighting the Dark troopers. He managed to escape. But that was not important anymore. Our new task was to either capture or destroy the Dark troopers. Now as I said, these things are hard! But it was possible to beat them. We had managed to bring one of them in as a prisoner. But once we got into the Interrogation room, it self-destructed and blew up. Luckily these things didn't have that good blast radius to kill us. I grabbed its spare parts to see what kind of metal it was made of. We had just gotten another Dark trooper captive. Now we acted quickly to remove the self destruct. But it was too fast and blew up. But I still grabbed its parts. I went to my Battlestation and defended the bridge. We had drop pods of Dark troops coming in hot. Now we realized that the ISB director is an enemy to the empire now. After all the attacks of the dark troops were finished. The navy will blow up the ship of the director again if he comes back. I still had the parts. I don’t know what this is and I haven’t studied it yet. I’m going to need some help discovering how these troops were made. I’m going to need IF support.

=End Communication=

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png