REQUEST CI TRAINING

Darthcheese

In-game Name:

SteamID:DARTHCHEESE-1'

DiscordID:majorrecon#8305

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? if 1-10 10 best and 1 worst i would say 5 because i have a solid grasp but need more knowledge

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I have a tendency to want to rise through the ranks. I'm a very chill guy but if need be I will be ruthless I have a solid hate for the foundation and I believe the chaos insurgency should rule instead of the foundation. in all I would be a great help because (not only am I about to get really good internet which means more gameplay) but I can rally Dclass in an effort to help because the more targets that are out there the harder it is to stop us!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am simply built different

How active can you be? very active i do have a job so expect me to be on mid to late days with the exeption of the weekend which i can be on a lot more and often

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message and get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

spacer.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.